Sinus Involvement Post-Op
- Bite on moistened gauze pack that has been placed over the wound for at least one hour
- Do NOT blow your nose for 21 days. Do NOT stifle sneezes or sneeze through your nose. If the urge to sneeze arises, sneeze with your mouth open
- Avoid smoking for 21 days
- No swimming or heavy exercise for 3 weeks
- Stick to a soft food diet for your own comfort – chew on the opposite side
- Continue normal hygiene – be sensitive to the wound area
- Return to our office for all scheduled post – operative appointments
- Take ALL prescriptions as ordered by your Doctor
Get to know us.
At Greenville Oral Surgery Partners, we know how to help you. Our board-certified surgeons and expert staff can provide the care you need to relieve the discomfort you feel.